Times

repeatedly double posting will get you banned... the only time its acceptable is when your bumping a post (within whats allowed) or when you go over the max message size. other than those, its not allowed, and you will get warned for it. theres an edit button for a reason...

I know the timings seem a little high but last time when they got moved we got spammed big time and they seem to work at keeping them at bay

mark thorpe said:
repeatedly double posting will get you banned... the only time its acceptable is when your bumping a post (within whats allowed) or when you go over the max message size. other than those, its not allowed, and you will get warned for it. theres an edit button for a reason...
In my capacity of a mod I find it's sometimes necessary to make two, or even three posts in succession, putting over general messages, say for warning two or more trouble-makers, & shall continue to do so, as it is
occasionally needed.

Honsetly a min would really be accetpable. I mean personaly I can wait a minute to post if I know a spammer can't spam the living crap out of us. And it always takes time to read and understand a post then type it up. If you got a few extra seconds simply review your post read it make sure it makes sense and know you can't simply spam. A minute would be acceptable in my mind. I've never ran into the 30 second problem.

ArrizX said:
I think it should be at least 40 seconds..
David has said that the longer the time, the greater the vulnerability, we have to set a balance, maybe 15 - 20 seconds.

ArrizX said:
That makes no sense :confused:

The shorter the time, i think you mean.
Yes, on second thoughts, you're right I think, that's the second time, I must go now & have some breakfast, & coffee, to wake myself up,
bedtime.gif
I've just sent you a PM by the way.

Back
Top Bottom