How much school do you have left?

The last day of school for me is, June 14th.
Then I have testing for a few days.. New York State Regents tests.. then I'm off and becoming a senior. ;)

Edit: 1500th post.. cool!

well this week and next weeks monday are normal school days. Then the rest of next week, exept thrusday which is a day off, I have exams. Then the next week from monday to tuesday exams, then wednesday we get some of the exams back (so like a 30 min school day), same with thursday I think. Then friday is probably something like a sports day.

And then school is over! There might be something on saturday but I'm pretty sure I ain't going. Almost 100% sure that I'm having a hangover then so it's just sleeping for me.

school ends for me on June 21 but we have memorial day and stuff off so i think about 20-25 days left. i dont keep track. schools over to quick you dnt even realize it.

Right after June 6th im not gonna go, but it ends June 22. Everyone stops going after finals,the occasiional dorks go to class ahah

Im about to finish the 1st year of University studying Computer Science at St-Andrews University in Scotland (Second best in UK for Computer Science, beat Cambridge and Oxford etc!)

I have 2 exams tomorrow - and then thats my finished till September - BRING IT EXAMS!!!!!!!!

So off to relax the night before my exams, then its all over!

Wish me luck all!

Andy

Back
Top Bottom