Emulators?

I use project 64

And please all remember that if you dont actually own the console game while using the emulator it is classed as illegal, Please watch what you say

I believe if you don't have the ROM, its legal if you keep it for 24 hours only?

Yeah, i believe Project 64's a good N64 emulator.

Cassini is a good Saturn one too (only one that works), though has never worked that fast on my computer, and seems a bit buggy.

Both project 64 and 1964 are excellent N64 emulators. I like uinsg the rice video plugins.
ZSNES = god of snes emulation
FCEULTRA = God of nes emulation
ePsxe = god of PS1 emulation
PCSX2 = best ps2 emulator.. although it's not really playable with anything yet.
Not much out there for dreacast. (Cept for emulation on the actual console.. mmm nesterdc)

The Dreamcast does have a working one actually, though its still in the working stages, and can't be ran from a disc since its a GD ROM and can't be read by normal computer drives.
So basically, it'd infringe copyright, since you'd have to use a ripper that'd read the disc (very hard) to make an ISO image to run a game.

Ah the good ol emulation video games...i still remember toying around with my c64 system, my fav. game for it was Wizzball. i do have to hand it to the guy's who spend countless hours writting program for them to get them to work properly.

Haha, aren't emulators considered "illegal". :p Not sure, but I thought I just let you all know.

i remember your only allowed to have them for a certain amount of days and then you have to delete them, but no one does :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom