Lost...

They keep dragging that show on its so longgggggggggg lol
my dad watches it ive watched a few episodes only the ones with that chic from the fast and teh furious

Alvino, Lord of the Flies is an amazing work of literature that is nothing, nothing at all, like Lost. The only thing they share in common is being stranded on an island. If that's what you're going by, then you must also compare it to Giligan's Island.

I HATED THAT BOOK. I had to read it and was a annoying and idiotic book. I hated everys single page of it.

Dude, it's one of best books ever in the english literature. If you think past everything else, you'll see much more. How is it idiotic? There's lots of symbolism and foreshadowing, but I don't see how it's idiotic.

Bless Me, Ultima is probably the worst book ever. I hated it...it was boring and unrealistic. The kid is what? 5, 6 or 7 years old? He's wondering about God and what his role on the planet is and all that stuff. I mean, come on! Who think about that when at that age? Jeesh...so yeah, I pretty much read SparkNotes for the rest of the book after reading the first chapter.

Back
Top Bottom