Anyone play oblivion ?

english15x

BSOD
just wanted to know if anyone did

i just got it last week, and have been playing it. Its pretty sweet but i miss some specs of morrowind but i also love new features in this one, and the graphics are sheer breath taking.

I would play it... but i'm afraid that my system would cringe. I don't want to play it unless it's in full glory.

I got it on the 360, its sweet, i dont play it enough, no time, I ended up starting over as a dark elf

Yeah, I don't play much I'm lvl 8 Dark Elf Custom Stealth class. I like sneaking into peoples houses and moving their plates...

Dark Elves are Awesome, I like running around shooting dogs with my trusty rusted bow and arrows! >_> I said I dont play much haha

Dark Elves are ugly. I kind of like Argonians...they're ugly too, but they have better resistances and natural powers than most races.

Has anyone heard of that patch that came out for it that lets the chicks be naked from the waste up if you take their clothes? o_O Weird Stuff

Yeah, it was one of the original codes from the console version, since consoles don't have the developers panel like the PC version does.

Back
Top Bottom