Anniversary of Ian Curtis's death

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

Just to let you know it is the 26th anniversary of Ian Curtis's death (suicide). I understand most of you will not know who he is and that is fine but please acknowledge a great man. He was the lead singer/lyricist of Joy Division, a band who shaped the 70's underground/punk scene in England.

Once again I realise most will not recognise his name but I felt it would just be respectful to mark the occasion...

iancurtis0bd.jpg

...."Love, love will tear us apart again"

Well, Having Commited Suicide, He Must not be resting in piece now. If there is a great man, and he commits suicide, he is truly no great man

> That's no way to speak about anybody. If I see this again, I'll give you another PB.

I expressed my opinion on the matter, it upset you, so you call insult me. Nice, Very mature.

You can not govern conversation. You can not make me say the things you WANT, My opinion will remain, and you may deal with it.

> My opinion is you're on the way out of here. Behave, and grow up.

ok cool...lets not take away from the fact that this a thread celebrating someones life and achievments so how about we both act mature and edit our posts out...I will do mine now...thanx

edit: i will leave this one here so your able to read it and then i'll edit it out...thanx

Joy Division are one of my favourite bands ever. It's sad that Ian Curtis came to such a tragic end, and that Joy Division's career was cut short as well as his.

However, I do like New Order as well.

Back
Top Bottom