Lost...

Too busy with House MD and 24. Becides, if you want to "read" Lost, just read Lord of the Flies. It's basically like Lost, but different.

I don't watch TV enough to ever see it, but I have heard from a former teacher of mine that it is a great show.

The story line seems interesting, but sadly enough I never have the time to watch much TV.

its a great show, but its gettin a little too weird, i dunno, if u watch an episode ul lknow wat im talkin bout

Alvino, Lord of the Flies is an amazing work of literature that is nothing, nothing at all, like Lost. The only thing they share in common is being stranded on an island. If that's what you're going by, then you must also compare it to Giligan's Island.

Thats one of the very few shows I do actually watch. Great show, cant wait to see tomorrows!

BigLu said:
Alvino, Lord of the Flies is an amazing work of literature that is nothing, nothing at all, like Lost. The only thing they share in common is being stranded on an island. If that's what you're going by, then you must also compare it to Giligan's Island.

Oh, no. Don't get me wrong. Lord of the Flies is a fantastic book! I'm just saying that things go the way of Lost. They get stranded by means of a crashing plane, they first gather together (no conch shell though), they try to survive, now they're taking sides and waging war against each other. It's just similar that way. It definately has nothing on LOTF though, the book is one of my personal favorites. :D So much symbolism and foreshadowing in that book, it's amazing. You can compare and contrast so many things from governments, religion, science, economics, the social world etc. It's almost endless.

Haha, Gilligan's Island...I guess you can compare it to that too, but there isn't really any comedy in Lost.

alvino said:
but there isn't really any comedy in Lost.
watching Hugo trying to run is quite hilarious. :D

I've watched the 21 episodes of season 2, so episode 22 is the last one of the season? Too bad we don't get it here on TV (well we do but it's like episode 10 from season one or something).

I think it's a pretty good show, some things are just too weird and seem pretty stupid, like the ending of season 1.

ArrizX said:
Thats one of the very few shows I do actually watch. Great show, cant wait to see tomorrows!
hmm, thats strange, it was on here Wednesday 5/17....
interesting, but yeah im just starting to read lotf for summer reading, english 2 honrs

Back
Top Bottom