Oh My God..

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Most of my close friends are seniors... and theyre leaving me...

I feel like a pussy today too, Im 16 and i was crying for like 30 minutes because theyre all leaving.. I can't stand this..Amanda, Steph, Lindsay, Peaches, Cory... And those are just the close ones! Theres like 35 people that I know that are leaving, I'm probably only going to have 3 or 4 friends left...

I don't want them to leave.. This is really making me depressed man..

dude, i feel for ya, a lot of my friends are seniors too, its not gonna be the same without them...

I know how you feel dude, I was in 8th grade had about 15! close friends, most of them went to the feeder highschool, and I went to another. Here in Philadelphia some school are bad, so upon ur grades you can go to another better high school. Just stay in touch with them, thats what I do. But most likely you will just meet new people, and open doors for new friends...

Yeah man.. its part of life and its part of growing up.
As life continues, people will come and go from your life and as much as you'd like to stop it, ussually you can't. Its not always fair in any regards, but it is part of life and just remember that their going on to bigger and better things.

I'm sure they'll keep in touch with you though. ;) It'll be okay.

amanda maybe, shes going to a local college until im out of hs, at which time i would start attending uwf, and so will she (hopefully)

but my friend cory is going into the air force, so hes gone.

(those guys are the best friends ive ever had)

Umm yeah. if you haven't already noticed, life doesnt always go as planned and yes there are things that we dont necessarily agree with yet they still happen. So...deal with it.

But the thing is, Im not even going to be graduating NEXT year, itll be the year after

so for two years ill be alone (im not good at making close friends with people my age or under.. never have, no idea why)

but yeah, luckily i have a friend that plans on waiting for me (well, not exactly waiting, but is going to be going to school in town while im still in hs, then go to mind when i graduate)

*dresses all black and turns on Good Charlotte*
j/k, nah it will be alright, i mean you could still hang with them when vacations come in.

at least its better to have friends that are leaving then having no friends at all...like me :-(

Back
Top Bottom