Times

ok, Can we please decrease the time between the time we post a thread and the time we post a new one like I want to post a lot some times but have to wait 30 seconds lol cant we change it to like 10 seconds?

OK, The whole private message time is annoying to, I remember that I told Brookfield but i was trying to wanr as many mods as possible but could only tell one because i had to wait 360 seconds it was annoying the spam could have been sorted out faster if i could of told them faster but coudlnt

well the time delay is there so that it makes spamming harder. If it was 10 seconds then someone could spam 6 posts in a minute. So then if he has like 30 mins time it's gonna be 180 spam posts = a lot of work for the mods. If the time is 30 seconds then he could only post 60 spam posts in the same amount of time.

And waiting 30 seconds ain't gonna waste too much of ur time.

I agree with the Pm one, maybe decrease to two minutes, although the 30 second should stay.

Edit-
Besides, I think it should be increased to 40 seconds.

So people actually have to wait and think about what they post. Not just going around saying only things like LOL, or :D, or ROFLCOPTER! Like.. It would give time enough for an actual post. None of those posts just to increase post count.. I mean if someone funny happens, type LOL, and then something relevant. Not just LOL!!

Follow?

Yea, i have never had a problem with 30 second delay. The only time you would ever need a shorter delay is when you would double post. WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES

burton_o6 said:
Yea, i have never had a problem with 30 second delay. The only time you would ever need a shorter delay is when you would double post. WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES

dunn dun dunnn

I've never seen that 30 sec thing but the p.m. wait time is ridiculous

burton_o6 said:
Have a look>>> www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4 double posting isn't actually in the rules, but it wastes space, & mods will probably ask you to stop, maybe the member doing it to build their posts, aiming for Guru status maybe.

double posting is sometimes necessary..
I know I've double tripple and even quadruple posted when I've had a lot to say and went over the max message size

Back
Top Bottom