Sick of living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sick of licing

I'm with both of the guys above. Nate you have made so many threads like you hate your life etc.. this isn't the place to talk about it. This is COMPUTERforums, try to keep it PC related :rolleyes:

Nate just stop making threads about you hating your life and saying you're sorry all the time. This mught be why people aren't seeming to welcoming.

boardordi3 said:
well this is the SOCIAL lounge, its why its off-topic

Yeah, but as he stated its not the first time. Also Allen made an excellent point, making a thread on this is only going to cause "please say dont leavee", "omg why are you leaving"..and Im sure someone as smart as nate, wouldve knew this would be the result. When someone makes these types of threads, thats usually what happens. Anyhow, I neevr saw anyone say, or have anything against him, so dont know why he is leaving. Now if he had just got in a big fight in a thread, I would understand, but nothing like that has happend. Well atleast I dont think it has. Ohh well, do what you want, as plp said above we dont want you to leave, but no on is forcing you to stay either, its all up to you...

Dude... Just sign out and never come back. No need to Delete your account.

Nate,

I am going to say this is with the best possible intentions, this isn't the first time you have posted about hating your life, and that you are miserable, its not the first time that you have felt that everyone on here dislikes you or is having ago at you.

Its not the first time that you have posted threads apologising and I for one at times have thought what the hell is he apologising for.

I do feel though that you are clearly not happy, you have talked about this girl, and how you feel about her, on some occasions what you have posted has concerned me, you are only young, and have your whole life ahead of you. I feel that you need to speak to somone, whether this be a teacher, a counselor, your parents just someone who may be able to help you all through this.

I don't know you, all I see is what I see you post on the board, I don't know if anyone on here knows you personally, but the internet is not the place where we can give you the full support because I for one, would be very reluctant to do so without actually knowing you. Each one of us can only talk from our own experiences, what we all have gone through and how we resolved it in our own lives.

Trust me when I tell you this, at times in each one our lives I can tell you, we have all reached a point where it looks bleak, but talking with it through with someone can only help.

Find someone you can trust you have mentioned various people in other threads and talk about how you feel. I am not judging you or condemning you, but I do feel that there is only so much help that a computing forum can help with, it is a close knit community and yes we will be willing to support as much as possible but talk this all through with someone so you can touch base with someone.

I am happy to discuss this further with you, through msn or private message, but I have watched this develop over the last couple of months, and it really is starting to concern me.

Blonde shut the ... up mate, if you have nothing constructive to say and only immature things then dont stir a situation up.

Andy, get rid of that swear word, a mod will only tell you to do so.

But I agree blonde..

Nate, talk to someone, posting all this on a forum with a load of strangers is not the way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom