We need more mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blonde

Fully Optimized
Yes... i know... another mod thread :rolleyes:

But its true. we do need more mods!

The other night I was here alone and there was a spammer here, and I just watched him spam the whole place out.

All of our mods we have now are in the US, UK and Canada.

We need some mods in Australia or NZ.

Sorry for the rant.

~B

lhuser>> Blonde, it's Canada, not Canadia

Yes, i agree. I watched tonight as Brookfield confronted a spammer by himself and another user who posted about illicit material.

If it wold be possible, we would have 24 mods...one per Greenwitch Mean Time zones

Do we have any good solid aussie poeple? Frankly my services for amod are open but i'm in germany so I don't think its that needed much.

Maybe later, but I think the crew we have going right now is good. There will always be the occasional spammer who gets away with it, during the hours no one is on. We dont really have a say in it, its all up to David.

you ever heard of just ignoring the spam.... there nothing in the rules that says you can continueing else where and posting over the top off it

also if its in a hour a mods not on i doubt a little kids going to be on to be offended by it

Also should it surely be mods deciding when they cant handle the load rather than mods trying to make them selves sound better?!?

135791 said:
you ever heard of just ignoring the spam.... there nothing in the rules that says you can continueing else where and posting over the top off it

also if its in a hour a mods not on i doubt a little kids going to be on to be offended by it

When most of the mods aren't on. It's around the time that alot of Australians are on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom