Dads troops

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
My dads the boss in his shop. His guys are really out of shape. He threated if they don't get in the gym he'll sick me on them. My workouts will wear anyone out thats not used to it. Most of those guys haven't benched or done any short of physically acitivty for months and PT testing is coming up. So tomorrow if they don't all report next week on monday i'll make every single one of those boys take a nap in the deadlift rack :) Not only that my dads commanding officer even signed off on the idea. And they won't be doing no light weight i'll make sure I see it in there face :) i've seen their shop stats they are reavlitly work for being military men. I'm stronger then 3/4 of them. I'ma wear them out so bad on monday :) because they won't show up they don't think I can get mean :)

Good god i'll be so happy I'll gest to boss them around and stuff :)

Remind me never to go to the gym with you. I'm not a weak guy i can bench about 220lbs. You sound like a real gym buff i'm quite sure you'd have me run into the ground as well.

Lol, You are not the only one interested. Would be great if you post it here Nik (your daily routine).

Day 1 is bench day & tris
Flat Bench at .8 of max 5x5
IBP .8 of max 5x5
DBP .8 of max 5x5
Skull Crushers .8 of max 5x5
1.5 mile run

Day 2 Legs
Squat .8 of max 5x5
Leg press .8 of max 5x5
Sitting calf .8 of max 5x5
Quad extenders .8 of max 5x5
HS extenders .8 max of 5x5

Day 3 Bicep and Back
Deadlift .8 of max 5x5
Shrugs .8 of max 5x5
Overhead Pres .8 of max 5x5
Dumbell row .8 of max 5xs5
Curl .8 of max 5x5
Somthing involing cardio normally tennies somtimes racquetball at racket ball. Also somthings i'll switch out deadlift with cleans or i'll do cleans on a different day really varies.

Anythign else. I understand yall are poking fun, if you really want to get your 1RPM up you need to do little reps high weight. I switch the 5x5 up with heavier 3x3 around 90% of last max.

Daily rountie varies I divide up my upper body into 2 sections. I normally go mon-wed somtimes thursday its difficult for me to go on friday. My ideal work out week would be Mon day 1 Weds day 2 Fri day 3 then restart. I try to give my muscles (group) 72 hours of rest inbetween days. Thats why I got a 3 day work out plan.

Back
Top Bottom