My dads helicopter!

Those helicopters are really cool. Does your dad let you ride them? If my dad had one, I wouldn't rest until he lets me at least take off :p...

Ive flown in the twin squirrel, puma and chinook with him in the cockpit

Going to harrogate to see some mates in the jet ranger soon!!!

Its really werid seeing him fly! Imagine your grandmother sky diving...Thats what its like

A good black hawk pilot in havoc can avoid a plane if it doesn't ram it. My buddy is a really good pilot with the black hawk on BF2 :) its so fun if you load it with a full group and all ahve vent you can OWN and I SAY LITTERALL OWN the entire game with 7 poepel. Heh me and him and a other dude have owned the entire game in a fast buggy one medic one support one spec ops.

I've only flown in a helicopter for real once in my lifetime down coming home from disney we took a quick flight over the area it was pretty cool.

When I went up with my dad in the blue one I was sick. There where no sick bags either. So I had to use my shoe!

Yeah, in real life a Black Hawk would be pretty manuverable. In Battlefield 2, the Black Hawk isn't that sensitive when it comes to moving, but if you push it too much you go out of control, and it's VERY unforgiving.

Back
Top Bottom