Nates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
root said:
you need to talk to her before something happens, (like she gets tired of waiting and goes off with someone else.

...or wakes up early to see you pearched on the window-sill peering through the frost covered glass...

natej315 said:
sorry,
it cant be confusing her like i say stuff like

"I love you"
Good morning pretty girl or"
Good morning beautiful" or
Good night I love you :)
and I once told her that she is always pretty and Beautiful :) and she said thanks
I mean its tough to get any more obvious than that :D

What if I text her asking her, Her email addy and then email her the note
wow im a loser lmfao

i say that kinda thing to good mates, and they say it to me... she may think your just being a friend.. if you wanna be with her, you need to make a move!!

catona, drop it will you... getting boring now.

Yeah, I've said that type of thing to a close mate and all. When your close to someone, they tend to know you love them (least in the friend sense) and care for them, etc.

Your close to getting it out anyways I'm sure.

And as for finding her beautiful when shes asleep, I'm sure he doesn't mean staring at her for ages :p

Maybe I shouldnt have given her that text message saying" I think I love you with all of my heart and soul, I think that you are the prettiest, the most georgeous and the most beautiful girl in the world"

maybe if you'd have said it to her face rather than in a text message?

I mean you keep saying that you send her texts saying this stuff... but do you actually say any of this to her face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom