Idiot.

Haha, yeah I was wondering if David allowed HTML in our signatures at first. :p It does get a little annoying, but it's really because I haven't seen HTML signatures at this forum so it does come as a bit of a suprise.

Sorry Arrizx ;)
blondesig7jh.png

It's only considered annoying because it's never done here.. since it isn't allowed. Which I think is = meh.

personally I though that the splat wall was kinda cool...
but that's because I don't check out many art sites, and, well it was kind of ska-punk esc...

but...
TBH I think that it'd only really be my wall paper for a day, before I was, well bored with it...
Don't get me wrong, I mean it's not that it's not done well, it's just that it's not interesting. (and it's been done a lot before).

Now, (not being a big PS user), I didn't know that there was a splat brush... but a quick google image search shows just how many other simillar pictures there are,
http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=splat+brush

TBH, whilst I think that they could have been a little nicer about it, I don't blame them for shooting you down.

Rather than just not post however, you should keep working at it and go back there with something better.

as a contrast
(this is my current wallpaper)
holidayflo_xthumb.jpg
from www.digitalblasphemy.com now don't get me wrong, whilst there is not exactly a great load of things happening in there, I find it strangely interesting, and very intricate and detailed.
and (other than variations of that picture on that same site), I've not really seen anything like it elsewhere on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom