why are ipods so popular?

I've seen a concept that was touch screen but was a completly fake one. Looked good though.

I'd be happy with Apple, I honestly would, if they rethought the audio board, and got it to work well, with extra settings, etc.

That'd make me a happy man.

It is though. If they rethought the sound, it'd be a good player plus a fashion trend for both types of people, but the way it is at the moment, its simply a good looking fashion trend that everyone has, with no useful sound features to boot, even if it is meant to be an MP3 player.

No offence, but the sound is pretty poor for people like me who can hear distinct differences in audio equipment.

If they worked on that, I'd be as happy as anyone buying one, and it may turn me over. but for now? No.

I wonder something. I don't want an Ipod, but if I find one...then, that's another story...

Well, can I just transfer my mp3 files to the Ipod, or do I really need Itunes for conversion?

My mate found an Ipod 30gb video in the street. You can't proove its anyones, so would have been no point handing it in.

You need Itunes for conversion, since it doesn't handle MP3. It'd need to be ACC, but this is a simple process I've heard. Still annoying though.
I'd be worried about it replacing all the files with the new ones, though theres probably a setting for that.

I think the ipod is way more than a "fashion trend." Sound aside, it is extremely useful and has helped millions of americans pass the time on the subway, airplanes, at work, etc. The ability to hold that many songs on that small a devices, and with such simple useability it totally worth it.

Yeah but do note, alot of other MP3 players do exactly the same thing as that, and offer great sound quality too so do alot more for your money, which is what an audio player should be providing.

Theres no point in my eyes having all your music with you when you don't have anything good to listen to them with. Fine, tis okay for travelleing to work maybe, but I use an audio player for more than that. It becomes my listening beacon for all occasions.

ehhh...
I'm sure that there was no conversion processes when I loaded my MP3 library into Itunes to update my ipod.

fairly sure that the Ipod can either play MP3's, or the conversion process is basically silent, (meaning that your original MP3's are intact and no ACC files are actually saved), (that'd pretty much double the size of a music library).

Back
Top Bottom