New ATM Machines

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Have you guys heard the news? Well this affects those that work for a living. You know how we all have checks that need to be deposited into our bank accounts? Well we can do them now at ATMs. Yeah, yeah, yeah we can do that already, right?

Not this way. You use to have to put them in envelopes first and then deposit them into the ATM machine. Then a teller gets it, verifies it, and updates your account. Now, you can eliminate all that. The new ATM machines actually scans the check "live" without stuffing them in envelopes. It gets dumped into your account right away because all the verification is done super fast. It scans your endorsements and all kinds of stuff for accuracy. Pretty neat. These new ATMs will be in affect later this year at all locations.

i wonder if they are in australia yet i know we have new bank machines never new you could do it

I don't know about that. I know it will be here in the US. It's already built, but in it's experimental stage. I just saw this info on the news tonight. I love it.

TRDCorolla said:
I don't know about that. I know it will be here in the US. It's already built, but in it's experimental stage. I just saw this info on the news tonight. I love it.
im pretty sure we've had what ur talking about in canada for a few years

I was pretty impressed when they made it so that you could top up a pay-as-you go phone directly from your account at an ATM.
but paying in as well... that's pretty great...

won't it increase cheque fraud though?

Back
Top Bottom