bin file

john123 said:
cue and bin i believe is opened with nero

well yea it would because those files are reconized as images but when you go to open them they will either give you and error or just nothing at all.

i know nothing of this "torrrent monkey " you speak of
any who i guess ill try burning it using nero

no i called you a torrent monkey because mostly .cue and .bin files are usually games that people torrent offline...sorry if i offended you GOD! :p

ya i kno its cool
the only issue is that a file for the speech is missing and it doesnt work
im not sure how to get it either and
how do a make a .wad into a file that i can see with the picture view thing like it was a screen shot but somehow it changed from .jpg to .wad how can i fix it?

longworm said:
ya i kno its cool
the only issue is that a file for the speech is missing and it doesnt work
im not sure how to get it either and
how do a make a .wad into a file that i can see with the picture view thing like it was a screen shot but somehow it changed from .jpg to .wad how can i fix it?

i don't know if their is a program to change .wad into .jpgs, there probabaly is. someone on this site would know. but why would you want the screenshots?

Ronco Rox said:
i don't know if their is a program to change .wad into .jpgs, there probabaly is. someone on this site would know. but why would you want the screenshots?
i took them when i was playing counter strike a while ago and there were jpgs ...ne solution to the missing speech file problem?

well i dont know why they would switch into .wads but with the speech problem, the game is a torrent, right? also CS barely has any speech in it unless your talking about another game

Back
Top Bottom