no spyware in vista :)

Haha, yeah, sure!

That wont last long, there will be some made, and some security holes somewhere.

I think its a good idea and a step in teh right direction. Hackers will always find ways in atleast they are doing something about it

juscroogle Says:
May 16th, 2006 at 5:00
........besides, vista has whole bunch of other backdoors designed for nsa , riaa and mpaa to have a easy access to your “secure” windows machine.
If this is true, I'd rather have the spyware/malware

No doubt Death... if it is true that the NSA and other Government agencies have a way to view my machine... i like privacy... its a free country... and i whole heartedly agree with monitoring some "people of interest" but unless you are that person of interest your privacy shouldnt be invaded... an honest citizen of any country shouldnt have to worry about big brother (the US Gov... look at me i work for em' lmao) looking over their shoulders

Apart from the obvious privacy issues my other thought would be ...... how long until hacker exploits these backdoors???
I think I'll be sticking with XP for a while yet :)

No doubt death... i hardly ever buy something when it first comes out... too many bugs... and it gets bloody annoying dealing with all those bugs... and Vista is supposed to be quite different and microsoft hasnt ever gotten anything perfect on the first try... and i dont feel like being a test rat.

Im sticking with XP untill I read somewhere, that enough people have been exploited, and microsoft finally does something about it - then I change.

If it's true that the likes of RIAA are going to be crawling their ass through my computer if I have Vista, I'm personally sticking to XP, regardless of when Vista becomes the "standard" and whatever. Either that or I'll finally get myself sorted with Linux like I've been planning for years. -_-

Back
Top Bottom