da ali g show is hilarious

agreed...I havent watched the one you posted but I have seen most of him...I love his character Borat bloody hilarious...I have his best of...also I love the gay austrian character he does, I remember one time he went to a skinhead concert and it was so funny they responded when he said "what do you have to say to gay Austria?"...they went crazy

Yeah, its supposed to be really funny. Chappelle's show is sort of like it. It's very popular in the states.

they say that Ali G didn't do that well across the states because people didn't apprecaite the humour?

just wondering if anyone else found this, (I know the chrecter borat borat) apparantly didn't go down too well.

root said:
they say that Ali G didn't do that well across the states because people didn't apprecaite the humour?

just wondering if anyone else found this, (I know the chrecter borat borat) apparantly didn't go down too well.

Yeah thats right. The Americans definently have a different type of humour, they are less subtle and more in your face with their jokes, hence why Ali-G did not appeal to them. It was so funny the way they responded to Borat it was awesome because although you could see they were trying to be courteous to his "cultures" etc, you could still see their sort of fear and anger at him being from a country like Kazakstan. At one point he was heckled off a football pitch...absolutlely hilarious though all the same

"in kazakstan, women are not allowed to vote. the stauts there is (from best to worst) man -> goat -> rock -> woman

Back
Top Bottom