New PC

lhuser

Golden Master
According to what I've heard, I am getting a PC, but that was last wednesday. Now, all I do is to wait. But, tonight, I apparantly heard that I get an extra: A Laptop. The PC is fine, but it's the laptop. Will it be a PII, which is good enough to kick me out of the Pentium Processor, or will I recieve a beige 8088? All what counts for now is the PC and Laptop to be mine soon. :D

Will the laptop kick me out of the Pentium range???

Yeah, it is old school, but then again, I have a 400MhZ PII with Windows 98 SE with about 32 or 64 MB RAM that I still use occasionally. Does the job for word processing. Lol.

hehe... i still remember the 3 digit computers... and windows 3.0... and QBasic... and i still have that computer BWHAHAHAHA

I'd take a old computer any day i'll take it apart and rebuild it and stuff and screw around with it.

Toby said:
Yeah, it is old school, but then again, I have a 400MhZ PII with Windows 98 SE with about 32 or 64 MB RAM that I still use occasionally. Does the job for word processing. Lol.

same exept mine is 200mhz, 32mb and is a desktop. i was just on it 10 mins ago and still is great for working.

Back
Top Bottom