Nates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure you two have attacked in this thread before. Stop will you? Like we've mentioned, this is a social thread, going along any topic, not just computers.

Leave him be.

Haha, elitemaple and Cantona, you haven't ever felt like that? Obviously not...

Kage said:

Score! I got a capital at the start of my name and elitmaple didnt...I am now respected beyond all others

Kage said:
you haven't ever felt like that?

Haha, nope I am a decendant of the toad family and thus a heartless and unloving creature...*sob**sob* thanks for bringing it up

PS. I still maintain that Nate's comment about this particular girl being beautiful even in her sleep to be rather scary...it causes me to want to sleep with the blinds closed tonight. hehehe

I've read the thread again, and i think there is absolutly nothing wrong with the way Nate feels right now. I'm happy he's found someone that makes him feel this way.

If we could all be so lucky :D

Yeah, I wish I could be so lucky... lucky, lucky lucky...
sorry :p

Anyhow, cantona, I see I did put a capital in your name, but whats funny is, your name doesn't in the first place :p

Yeah I know, the mere presence of one of my replies seeps so much respect that one is spell bound into counter-replying with a capital inserted into my name...

^^^ (this is the only sane explanation I can see and will accept nothing less)

natej315 said:
sorry,
it cant be confusing her like i say stuff like

"I love you"
Good morning pretty girl or"
Good morning beautiful" or
Good night I love you :)
and I once told her that she is always pretty and Beautiful :) and she said thanks
I mean its tough to get any more obvious than that :D

What if I text her asking her, Her email addy and then email her the note
wow im a loser lmfao
lots of people say that in texts when they are just close friends.
she might not actually be getting the message.

try actually talking to her face to face...

IMO I do get it, I know exactly what it's like to have a crush on someone and to be in love with them, but at the minute she's just your friend, if she finds out you've been watching her whilst she's sleeping she'll be really creeped out...

you need to talk to her before something happens, (like she gets tired of waiting and goes off with someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom