Wanadoo

Brookfield

Golden Master
I use Wanadoo dial-up, & for the last couple of days, their email service has been down, I went to their site, the said they were "experiencing difficulties", petty nasty for anyone relying on emails for business, me, I found a way round it, I went on the web, via IE, that was OK, went to OE, bingo!! [weird!]
It's back this morning, if anyone runs Wanadoo, go to their home page, & click "help", on the next screen, if there is a red bar against "email" click there, & you'll get the above message.

Renegadeandy said:
What business do you run from home?
None, 90% of my time on line, is carrying out mod duties, 3-4 hours a day, in 3-4 sessions 7 days a week, 365 days a year, it's my main activity at my time of life, being less agile, I have SKY, PS2, & of course, my computer. >>I've got slightly more hair than this!!
notebook.gif

Renegadeandy said:
Im quite impressed how old are you again!?
74 years, 350 days & approx 1 hour, I was born about tea time, in those days, all births took place at home, a neighbour delivered me, & so she was my godparent, strangely, by pure coincidence, when I was around 26, I was employed at the same firm as her grandson, about my age!

haha, my granddad is quite like you - he is very 'up' and with it with technology, dont know why most older people stay so clear! what ps2 games do you play!?

Renegadeandy said:
haha, my granddad is quite like you - he is very 'up' and with it with technology, dont know why most older people stay so clear! what ps2 games do you play!?
I have about 20 PS2 games, no sport, Grand Prix or other driving games, I like adventure, hack & slash, 1st person shoot-em ups, role-playing, The Bard's Tale I like a lot, & the oldie, Heros of Might & Magic, plus fun games like Ratchet & Clank.
Yes there are quite a few bright wrinklies like your grandad & myself, but a lot of techy irritable ones out there as well, I've met quite a few, but you have to get on with life, I was knocked for a loop when my wife died, but after a while, I thought there was no use moping, you have to get on with life, you're a long time dead!

Back
Top Bottom