..And Bahawolf wins! (Member of the month)

*glomps baha* *snuggles with baha* *pulls up covers*

No, Just kidding, im not like that lol

Congrats again

Hehe, oh my... :p
Well, I'm just really happy that at least some people here like me.. ;)
Its nice to know that I have the support of other members, and I hope they know I'm there for them as well. :)

Here's a different slant, who do members think is the most popular mod out of the current 14, excluding Seti for obvious reasons, & me, I'm not asking for self-gratification, there are, I think several are against me because of my views on the subject of Paradox for instance.

You're an excellent mod Brook, But Arrizx seems to be the most popular. That could just be a side effect of him always being on though :p

Chimaera said:
You're an excellent mod Brook, But Arrizx seems to be the most popular. That could just be a side effect of him always being on though :p
Fair comment, I didn't expect to win many or any brownie points, but heyho, I can live with that, because I just love the job, not anything to do with "the power", just keeping the site/forums up & running smoothly, that's my reward. ;)

I think all the mods are doing a good job. I think it would be hard to pick a most popular.

ArrizX, lhuser, Brookfeild and Kage are the ones i see the most so i'd have to go with one of them.

~K-Pow~ said:
I think all the mods are doing a good job. I think it would be hard to pick a most popular.

ArrizX, lhuser, Brookfeild and Kage are the ones i see the most so i'd have to go with one of them.

Ill hvae to agree with you there, most popular would be preety hard, all the mods have their ups and downs...everyone gets in a fight with a mod, then gets mad and hates them, but then 10 days later its all good. If I really had to narrow it down, it would be between Arrizx, and Kage, very laid back, but not to laid backl.

Back
Top Bottom