my class went to quebec today

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
today most of my class went to quebec city for 4 days. me and a few other people decided to stay back because we decided it was a waste of money (almost 600 dollars) and time. But for the people who stayed back, for 25 dollars we got to make bridges out of popsicle sticks today :) (im making a truss bridge), watch a movie, tomorow we are going to toronto to the harbor front, on wednesday we are going to the park for a barbeque, and on thursday we're continuing the bridges and we are watching another movie. by the way, the movie we watched today was dumb and dumber. discuss the times when you guys could just chillax at school :)

In my computer class, when the teacher is absent we ussually just play Counter Strike the entire day. Since I'm ahead in all of my classes, my teachers often let me stay in my computer class as well (with a pass from the teacher), so I'll get to play all day. ;)

Shoot, Mrs. Lynn is so awesome, you can just walk in there saying you got out of class, and she will let you stay. no pass or anything

I go in there, get on the one computer she cant see, play a little cs:s, fear, quake

wait, so you guys have gaming comps in computer classes without any school filtering thingamabobs on them?

lucky, my comp teachers a beoch, i know like 100000 more about comps then her, all she knows how to do is make a word document, or change the tabs... sigh, i hate ignant tech teachers lol

Usually the board filters computers, I cant even play CS from my laptop

Anyways, im behind in all my classes, and I still sign out and do whatever I want.

in my school we have this really crappy IBMs but we have a networking class in one fot he rooms and either play CS 1.6, Half-Life, or Doom...ahh the LANs. I love them so much

Back
Top Bottom