F.E.A.R is coming to 360

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
I don't know about you guys, but I've only been able to play the demo on my pc, and I think its amazing. My friends all have it on their computers but its rare for me to play.

But now that its coming to the 360 I am practically rejoicing over it lol

I can't even immagine the graphics this game is going to have on there

^_^ Cant wait

yeh, it was a t E3, but I'm sure I read somewhere that it has slighty worse graphics than a PC running it at max settings.

Paradox with your computer you should be playing it on a computer. I personally don't like playing FPS's on consoles but it should still be pretty cool.

It's a great alternative to those who can't afford the top-of-the-line graphics cards to run F.E.A.R. at max settings. There is also supposed to be new additions to the game like weapons etc. That should be exciting. :D

i prefer first person shooters on console compared to pc

pcs are for like.. roll playing games, rts

Haha, well the gamepad does have it's advantages. I like the Xbox 360 controller because it's like the Controller S, but better. It's so light (even the wireless one with batteries) and it has so many great features. :D RPG's are still pretty fun on consoles, look at The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. RTS's are obviously for PC's, where the mouse and keyboard works best. FPS's are a matter of debate because some prefer the mouse and keyboard and some prefer the gamepad. I like both, but what makes me like console gaming is the fact that I have a couch to sit on. :D That's more comfortable than my computer chair. :D

and dont forget, if your lucky, that 42" high def tv lol

dont find that on most tvs (without a tv card)

Back
Top Bottom