First Build ?'s about Case, Vid Card, and Mobo

Man I thought your original budget was $600. Oh well. Anyways if you are planning on buying that motherboard I'm selling mine if you are interested. Just PM me if you are.

About the case I agree with ownage. The Antec P-160 is a really nice case. Right now at newegg it's under $100 too.

ownage said:
Antec P-160, i would imagine just a TAD over 100 bucks. And if you are planning to get 2GB in the future, get 1GB stick right now. You dont want 4x512 sticks and run 2T.
Would you mind explaining what 2T means? My 1gb GeiL runs at 2T... it's just one stick though, in single channel.

no 2x512mb for now...then later sell that and buy 2x1gb sticks...so i would only have 2gb's that run dual channel and 1t...so when i buy 2x1gb sticks the 2x512mb will probably be sold :D

btw ill go look at the Antec P-160 :D

well i see it...looks like a sturdy and a great overall case..now i was looking at someothers...like this lian li case

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811112212
$90
Back Fan & Front Fan (Also For Exhaust holes up top which would actually help a lot)
5 out of 5 from 132 voters
would this keep cool??

oooooooo i found something im starting to like
sviking from thermaltake $75
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133142
first of all its from thermaltake so it has nice fans
it has great reviews...its tooless...also has a side panel window which i was looking for...ummm seems to have a lot of room....2 120mm fans one in back and one in front of the harddrives correct me if im wrong...ummm a lot of other goodies like temp gauge which is actually on the front door instead of inside :)...seems to have good componets but i will keep looking at some other thermaltake cases becasue im really liking them :D

The ATI will work with the chipset, but not Crossfire. You could try, but I'm not too sure.

The cases seems alright too, but go with the Termaltake for price. If not, go with the first.

That Lian Li case is really nice. Now that I look at it I would go with that one. Thermaltake makes pretty nice cases too. I just like the simple look of the Lian Li more though.

Back
Top Bottom