Voodoo Child and john123 - Might wanna see this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
grow up voodoo, they obviously arent gonna take your port count down, perhaps its a misunderstanding but get over it and be careful the next time you post.. jeeeeez

Calm down Voodo, no one is going to take your posts away, its just someone thinks you were being a little too agrresive with the posts thatd all. Dude lhuster what were you thinking, "post who$re" come on man, you really pushed it there. Coming from a mod, thats really disapointing. I really had some respect for you, "post who%re" , pushing it man....Ohh well, this thread should be closed anyhow, more fights will just occur. Why is everyone against Voodo...A mod just called him a post whore, and no one cares about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joxley1990 said:
Wow, calling each other? Thats mad..

Just be careful people, being on the wrong side of mods is a very bad idea.

Not mad, its by people who I trust, and who have free calling :D

lhuser said:
If someone was to be against me, I wouldn;t ban them. I'd just ask them why. If they don't cope, then there's a problem.

Ditto

Dev0115 said:
Why was this made into a thread, and not a pm?

people tend to freak out over Pm. And they think I cant do anything because no one else has seen it. I mean what do you think happened to HRHuneRHR, and xx cobra xx.

Hence ill never use a Pm for this kinda thing again.

Voodoo Child said:
post WH*RE????????????

look lhuser, i dont give a F*CK about posts, if you can, knock me back down to 1!!!!!!!!!! IDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and my name doesnt begin with a M

pwned?

No, not pwned. Do shut up about this.

sk8ngame said:
wow, becoming mod changes people.... :( i remeber when arriz was just a carefree kid, and now, all grown up mod...

Still carefree, just doing my job. trying to stay carefree and easy going as possible ;)

Voodoo Child said:
chill out?

i am a post wh*re. wtf does that mean, and again i dont give a SH!T about posts, again, knock me down to 1, again IDC.

Stop trying to cover up your swearing. We all know your saying it, so say it bluntly or be a bit more calm and mature.

joxley1990 said:
Na, they can change post count.

Not mods.

Voodoo Child said:
good! idc! 1,5,10,50,100, IDC!

For gods sake :rolleyes:

A mod wont call someone something like that without reason, and i thread wouldnt be started about something like this without reason either. Lhuser is a great mod and he wouldnt be made a mod if people didnt think he would be good for the job.

Well, thats not really my point. No matter the reason, a mod should never come out and call someone a "post whore" end of story! I think many people here will feel the same way. A mod is suppose to be a respecatable person, he just called a 12yr old? a "post whore" come on, now did he not think calling him a "post whore" would start a fight. This is where the difference between a mod and member occur. The member would just post it, the mod is suppose to go, "ehh this will just stir up a fight, let me say it differently..watver man. Just close the thread, its over with, both john and voodoo have seen it...

Dev0115 said:
Calm down Voodo, no one is going to take your posts away, its just someone thinks you were being a little too agrresive with the posts thatd all. Dude lhuster what were you thinking, "post who$re" come on man, you really pushed it there. Coming from a mod, thats really disapointing. I really had some respect for you, "post who%re" , pushing it man....Ohh well, this thread should be closed anyhow, more fights will just occur. Why is everyone against Voodo...A mod just called him a post whore, and no one cares about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really need to say this:

PLEASE DONT THINK OF US AS HIGHER PEOPLE!!

I mean, I used to get into arguemtns and fights, and still do to a degree. But, what I really want to all you understand, is that (I know its true for me, and I THINK lhuser), that we want to be considered more "Normal" then "Mods".

Its kinda sad how I seem to be seen as some godly figure. Im sure I speak for lhuser too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom