physX card at newegg

hmmm...i might get one in the future when more games come out with physx support...pretty cool though...one review says it wont work with win64bit...thx for the notification :D

BigLu said:
Wayyyyyyyyy too expensive for what it does.
Yeah, its pretty expensive right now, but I'm sure (at least, it'd be nice) that the price will drop.

Computer parts are always over priced when they first come out, and once they become second generation parts (ussually within a few months), they drop in value by a few hundred dollars.

I would rather get the ASUS PhysX card which has 256nm GDDR3 RAM instead of the BFG Tech's 128mb. :p Either way, the PhysX card is way too expensive and there are some cases where it actually kills your frame rates compared to just using the PhysX software.

I would rather wait for them to come out with a PCI-Express x1 version instead, since the PCI slot gets saturated with data thanks to it's restricting bandwidth, unlike PCI-Express with it's wider bandwidth.

I'd rather wait for PC's with more cores so that the job can be done naturally with one of them :p

I wouldn't pay that much for something computers are still yet to make up for, and is a lack of thought than anything.

think ill give it six months and then reconsider it. then ill give it another six months and reconsider it again

Ahhh, everyone says im going to wait a few months. If everyone says that, theyll stop production and no one will have em! lol

Looks pretty cool, but really expensive still. Once more games support it and once the price has lowered, I may get one..

Back
Top Bottom