why are ipods so popular?

I might consider getting the next iPod. I heard it's a touch screen and the click wheel is digital. Not bad.

yeah I heard about that new ipod. it's like 80gigs and when you touch the screen, a digital click wheel appears. my question about this is...isn't the screen always going to be blurry and smudged since you'll constantly be touching it?

People like the iPod because it uses iTunes... which is basically one of the easiest programs in the world... well almost... they could work on how they add songs to the library a bit... but when you change something in iTunes... its mirrored on your iPod as soon as you plug it in. It is simple.

Plus they make all sorts of neat cases, and there are a whole lot of accessories... docks... speaker systems... so on and so forth...

and who wants to record from FM anyway... FM quality is crap.

Well FM depends on your location, but yeah. That is one of the reasons why I like iPods. They have tons of cases for them. :D

Yeah, I might consider the new iPod. Rumors say that it'll use a 80gb Samsung hard drive and it'll have a touch screen with a digital click wheel. My biggest concern is the battery life. iPods are notorious for their lack of battery life and dependability. They've definately improved, but nontheless need improvement.

Back
Top Bottom