BSOD
yea my prom weekend

everyone looky !

dscf07745ke.jpg

thats me n my lady

we drove a 06 charger, i prefer the old ones though

looked like this ...

i4556_1.jpg

then we went to Erie, PA Splash Lagoon for the weekend haha, Arcade, Indoor Waterpark

img00034iq.jpg

img00295te.jpg

img00027in.jpg

It was a good time

im not going to my prom :ROLLSEYES: yea nice car I cant see the pic of the chic but that sprob cuz of the type of net here or Zone alarm

Most of my friends are seniors this year, and I had plans of going with the lot of them, (someone say on paper I was going with them, because you have to have a senior or junior date if your a sophomore, you know how it goes) Anyways, The girl that was going to be my "in" took some gay guy so the gay guy could convince his parents he wasn't gay -_- so I was stuck at home the entire time, I hate proms now :( frickin gay guy.. he was a frickin senior too.. he didnt need her to get in

Aww sweet. We didn't have a prom at my school, because... well.... you can't really with an all boys school...
Its a shame they didn't invite the girls school too, but we would have all had to come alone and meet up with some, and that would have been hard anyway.

My mate though had her prom last week. Turned up in a limo and enjoyed it immencely :)

No correction, I went :p

That was my high school... and all boys school :( It was horrible I tell you! Horrible!!!

Back
Top Bottom