What to do with your own computer at school

Jordan Pardy said:
Lol... I don't think Brookfield wants you to talk about that, Chris...

You can't have a botnet with one computer though, thats the point. + IRC is blocked in every possible way, it's even blocked off at every individual computer.

We do have a "hacking" section and their's no way I would use this info to attack my own network ;)

DJ-CHRIS said:
You can't have a botnet with one computer though, thats the point. + IRC is blocked in every possible way, it's even blocked off at every individual computer.

We do have a "hacking" section and their's no way I would use this info to attack my own network ;)
OK, point taken, it wasn't meant as a slur :) , it's just so annoying, 135791 [Matt] & I are having our sigs interfered with, & nobody knows how or why this is happening, my theory all along is that a hacker is doing this, probably an ex-member who was PB'd, & seeking revenge, most think I'm nuts to think this, saying no way could this be, as it is only happening to us two, I'd be interested to know your views on this, as you are obviously interested in the subject of hacking for purely research reasons.

I dont keep up with PHP, VB, IIS and Apache exploits much, but it's possible someone gained access to an admin account and is messing around, or somebody has access to the server this is hosted on.

I remeber the PHPBB exploit where you could post something to dump people's cookies containing login infomation to a remote server :D Never actually did this myself though...

there is a very fun exploit that had to do with php pages being displayed on the page, which installs software in the background of anyone that views it, telling the browser that it is trusted content lol

I've never done it on here, dont worry

uhh, if its on the skool network, mess around with that i guess, maybe try to get some information, maybe onto the schoool servers (not anything illegal of course) but i dunno, might find some cool stuff,

sk8ngame said:
uhh, if its on the skool network, mess around with that i guess, maybe try to get some information, maybe onto the schoool servers (not anything illegal of course) but i dunno, might find some cool stuff,

Already have full access to servers except one :) And I am dead if I go after that one server, im smart enough to not do it (Or at least not get caught ;) )

sk8ngame said:
lol that one bein grades? ;)

Grades are stored on HWDSB servers, which is our schoolboard. These servers are located downtown, but we still are all on a big MAN so their accessible.

The board servers are not very secure however, our board IT is retarded. + Alot of teachers use very basic passwords...

Look, if you guys think his lappy is old and shitty, you haven't looked at mine yet...

Back
Top Bottom