Breakfast Favorites

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Hey Everybody, My friends cooking class is doing a poll of sorts (basically each person has to ask 50 people if they eat breakfast, and if they do, what do they eat for it) And he asked for me to lend him a hand in getting some results. I told him just fudge it, but he wants real results lol

Anyways.. Yeah, Poll is above. Thanks

I normally eat full course stuff, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, Pancakes, Mmmm.... Plus milk or orange juice ofcourse lol Good Home cooking

I usually have this oatmeal and fruit yogurt mix with fresh banana slices, blueberries, blackberries and flax seeds. :p Haha, my dad is somewhat of a nutrition nut. :D It's so good though, especially with the bananas in it.

Dude, waffles all the way! With really soft margerine. Oh man... Thats the best. I mean not even syrup, just lots of margerine (sp). So good.. That and a nice glass of milk.

I haven't eaten breakfast in so long now. I know it's not good for me but i'm to lazy in the mornings to make anything.

^^^ K-Pow you should do what I do

I make Carnation Instant breakfast, it's a powerder you put in milk and it's full of nutrients and energy :)

I very rarely bother with breakfast, which is unhealthy, I know. Usually the only things I have in the morning is a coffee, cigarette and some painkillers if needed.

DJ-CHRIS said:
^^^ K-Pow you should do what I do

I make Carnation Instant breakfast, it's a powerder you put in milk and it's full of nutrients and energy :)

That sounds like a good idea thanks DJ. :D

i usually just eat a sausage or something with a sandwich or on some days cereal. nothing special. parents dont have time to wake up at 7 to make novelty breakfasts :(

Back
Top Bottom