Bittorrent Questions

kocheez75

In Runtime
Theres a few things Ive been wondering about bittorret.

1. Is it legal?
2. How is it "safer" than downloading from P2P?
3. Is it just a loophole in copyright infringment?

If it is personal files then no. Although, music and movies and even games. Yes. Very.

I dont beleive its safer. A virus can be embedded and hosted, just liie p2p.

Pretty much, yeah. Its technicly for personal file sharing. And music just happens to slip though, as i understand it...

ArrizX said:
If it is personal files then no. Although, music and movies and even games. Yes. Very.

Pretty much, yeah. Its technicly for personal file sharing. And music just happens to slip though, as i understand it...

1) Don't you mean the other way around?

2) I think it's safer then p2p cause' people leave comments about the torrent, which you can read before downloading.

3) Agree.

Toby said:
QUOTE=ArrizX]If it is personal files then no. Although, music and movies and even games. Yes. Very.

1) Don't you mean the other way around?

2) I think it's safer then p2p cause' people leave comments about the torrent, which you can read before downloading.

3) Agree.[/QUOTE]

Stick it to the man... music is meant to be shared... if the bands really just wanted to "get their music heard" this is nirvana for them... but we all know its mostly the record labels and "bands for hire" that despise the music revolution (file sharing)

Me said:

I mean its legal for personal files, and music, movies games ect its illigal. My bad

Back
Top Bottom