Cars, cars, cars

Half Evil

Golden Master
uponhillgood.jpg

goodangle.jpg

frontwithdoorsdonw.jpg

From left to right, its my Mercedez benz 190E, my moms Benz 190E, and my dads new Nissan 4runner SR5

And my detailed car... although not finished.
car001.jpg

Holy crap that's a nice house. :p It's kinda funny how you lined up all your family's cars in that advertisement/photo shoot angle. :D

Lol thanks. IM NOT RICH! SO DONT THINK IT. Because it seems like everyone does :(

Lol, anyways, yeah. Well were thinking of moving, and I wasnted one nice shot. Just in case ya know? And then im just kinda like screw it. Ill post it, lol

And also, we have way more cars then that. We have a total of 7.

The three listed above

Two Door Nissan PathFinder

Ford F150 for our Plow truck, because we get so much snow, and our drive way is so damn large.

Mercedes Benz 300D (like 21 years old :eek: And over 350k miles :eek: )

Chevy Silveraudo Custom 1500. My grandpa's. Before he passed away, he got some vinal on it, and stuff. Looks hella tight, ill try and get a pic of that when its clean, lol

Wait.. Shit. Im missing something.

*counts*

1 benz, 1 benz, 1 benz, 1 chevy, 1 ford, 1 nissan, 1 toyota

But.. I only mentioned 6 cars?

Sorry, that was my train of thought. Anyways, got them all. :D

Im too tired, maybe I should just sleep, hahaha

Hehe wow, and you say your not rich! Compared to us earning just about and scraping £30,000 a year, your rich, okay?! :p

Nice cars, I love the 4runner, those things look nice as hell. I just got my permit, and we only have a van, and I didnt even say anything about a new car, I thought I would wait till my licenese. Just yesterday, out of no where my mom goes, dont worry we'll get you a car soon, hopefully a 04maxima woot!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom