SELLING alot of random comp, parts for cheap!!!

So what about the 80gb hardrive again. I tried to PM you. What RPM is it? And what is teh condition of it?

Thanks

Ok kinghova what's going on? I see that you were on today but you seem to be just ignoring everyone in this thread. Please clean out your PM box too.

Because, he probably isnt legit. He showed me someons ebay account with 9000+ items sold, and great feedback. But, yet he wont use paypal, and wants a non re-fundable money order. So you are taking a big risk with this dude.

kinghova said:
Well im one of the members too.

And what do you have to show for it. Other then alot of suspicion.

Yeh I think im going to have to pass on that motherboard. Unless he let's me use paypal and gives me a tracking number before I send the money. Then maybe....

Yeah I have to agree with amishkid, unless he uses paypal I don't want the 80gb. I really need a harddrive but I might wait and find someone that accepts paypal and responds to me when I ask a question. So if anyone has an extra hardrive, feel free to leave me a pm because I am in need of a small HD.

superman22x said:
Yeah I have to agree with amishkid, unless he uses paypal I don't want the 80gb. I really need a harddrive but I might wait and find someone that accepts paypal and responds to me when I ask a question. So if anyone has an extra hardrive, feel free to leave me a pm because I am in need of a small HD.
80gb= small hd? lol

wanna see small HD's, look in my sig lol.

edit: just added my computers in my sig, i didnt have a sig, i thought a did, those are small HD's lol. well the 20GB and 30GB's are 2 much room 4 me lol, i didnt even fill like 4GB's lol.

Back
Top Bottom