First PC Ever!

k cool :p, lol stupid question but do ups usually ship after 4:00PM? because no ones huome untill 4 cuz my parents dont come home untill 8:30ish and i get home from school around 4

No actually the process is quite simple

1) Order sent to newegg(everything you want) Processed before 12pm (noon) Pacific Time

2) Newegg looks over your stuff, and varifies your credit card/debit card and charges it

3) They package your stuff or locate the other stuff from other warehouses and get it all ready for you

4) They Ship it out the next morning after they get steps 1 - 3 done, then when they get it all ready they give you a tracking number and you can watch your pretty packages

and i guess this will answer your question ....

No UPS ships in the mornings and gets it as far as they can usually, then nightcrew takes care of it, runs threw alot of transit and depature who-ha and if its in your town in the morning your local UPS truck will put it on his truck and bring it to your house

FamousAmiZ said:
k cool :p, lol stupid question but do ups usually ship after 4:00PM? because no ones huome untill 4 cuz my parents dont come home untill 8:30ish and i get home from school around 4
I've recieved most of my things before 4PM, but you can ussually leave a sign on the door with authorization to leave it there, as well as a signature.

EDIT: If you have any problems with the BFG card, just call up BFG Tech and have it RMA'd. I've heard of problems that people have with them unfortunately.

As for the order stuck on Step 1, it does take considerably longer as they have to manually process the order with the credit card provider / bank. If it remains on Step 1 tommarrow, call them and they'll help you. The same happened to me when I ordered my parts.

lol i dont think i can trust the kid in my sub-divison lol who knows man they might just take the stuff and leave lol

Back
Top Bottom