my digital camera is messed

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
:( the batteries ran out, and when i put new ones in, it doesnt turn on. but when i put the dead ones back in, it works again. whats wrong with it?

edit: i even tried my 3v power adapter with it. didnt work. flashed red light 3 times and turned off. but the old batteries work fine with it, except they're like almost dead.

my digi camera only works with the sony rechargable batteries, any other batteries i put in it drain it too quickly to work properley. if your using a digi camera, the cam should have come with rechargable batteries, in that case... just recharge them and they should be fine, if they arent rechargable batteries, then you would need to replace them with the same type of battery

Maybe they aren't completly dead. Sometimes almost dead batteries have the capability to at least turn a device on.

your camera is probably only compatible with your nearly dead batteries. Perhaps buying new ones that are the same brand and type as your nearly dead ones will help. To be sure, why not give the manufacturer of the camera a call and im sure they can help and explain the issue at hand..

natalya

Depending on what you use, Digital cameras requires Alkaline or higher power. If your new ones are Heavy duty, these things are probably dead now. Try new Alkaline or HIGHER range batteries. And for the AC plug, that's just for recharging batteries as far as I remember...

i tried some batteries from the downstairs home theater reciever remote (different brand batteries) and it worked, but no other ones worked. even new ones and the ac adapter :(

Back
Top Bottom