Sorry

Yeah, everyones okay.. ;)
Don't be worried Nate.. if someone has an issue, they'll discuss it with you personally and it'll all be settled fine. ;)

Off Topic: Arrizx, give me a call before 11:30 my time (8:30 yours), if possible. Its pretty important.. ;)

natej315 said:
Hey look Guys/Gals Im so sorry for what ive been saying, Doing, and not doing around here, You guys help me and I help you and all I do is turn around and get wicked mad! im so sorry guys I really dont mean to, im sorry im sorry, Please give me another chance im sorry, and im sorry for starting like 100,0000 thousand threads about well you know who im sorry, im sorry for being such a jerk
I think we've already spoken, you & I, & I commend you for posting this, to me you're a bit of a rebel who has now realised it cuts no ice here, members who can't/won't recognise this, have fallen by the wayside, & probably got themselves PB'd, you have pulled yourself back from the brink, well done,
wiggle.gif
just settle down & enjoy the best computer site on the web :D

Yeah you never did anything to me, i think your a good guy and just glad we could help you in your time of need.

Glad to see this thread has calmed down, be nice to each other, be CFwise, better & safer 'praps than streetwise.

Back
Top Bottom