What do you take to school everyday?

Voodoo Child said:
well, i'll take the risk, besides how more dangerous can it be than a normal comb?
Words fail me, a sturdy comb, with enough strength behind it, can cause damage believe me, the really vicious types, not you, lay them down & sharpen the teeth with sandpaper, will you now accept that they can be dangerous?, the world out there is tough, tougher than you can imagine, another improvised weapon is a bar of hard soap with a broken razorblade in it, funny? the face that was cut with it wasn't.

Brookfield said:
Words fail me, a sturdy comb, with enough strength behind it, can cause damage believe me, the really vicious types, not you, lay them down & sharpen the teeth with sandpaper, will you now accept that they can be dangerous?, the world out there is tough, tougher than you can imagine, another improvised weapon is a bar of hard soap with a broken razorblade in it, funny? the face that was cut with it wasn't.

...i also bring scissors to school....

wait, did u get cut with a bar of soap with a razor blade in it?

Pen, Pocket Notepad, Cell Phone, Zen Vision.

I walk around as empty handed as I can

Well, I do bring other things, but I shouldn't mention them for fear of my teacher finding out (they frequent the forums as well, only as guests)

^^^ Isn't that like violation of privacy kinda? I know they can't do that in Canada.

In Canada's it's acceptable for a teacher and student to even talk about drinking, anyone who has drank will admit it to a teacher. I even have drank before school events (or school) and people know and it's no biggie.

What? My teachers are on here looking for answers to question just like any other person would. If I talk about bringing illegal things to school, they know it is me, I can get in trouble.

It's like myspace, have pictures of underage drinking and what not on there, cop goes there, you can be fined

Brookfield said:
Glad you had the sense not to include that list, I probably wouldn't have found it at all funny.

Chimaera's cool you guys. No worries, and if anything happens, let me talk to him.

Brookfield said:
Switchblade comb?? you will probably know that this can make a very nasty jagged wound, & in many areas it's illegal to own one, not that I am suggesting that you would in any way use it for that purpose, so, bad idea, get rid, is my advice.

And as for voodoo child, well, brookfield, see your Pm box in about 2 minutes.

EDIT
Just noticed how old those posts were. sorry, I was on the wrong page, Lol. Oh well, still look for a pm

Voodoo Child

Wait, did u get cut with a bar of soap with a razor blade in it?
No, I didn't get cut, thanks for asking, I worked at a high security prison, prisoners used to use these to cut up other prisoners, why soap?, cos they thew it in water after the deed, so, no fingerprints.

Back
Top Bottom