funny pic

king of kings... telling people to 'go to hell' isnt acceptable. watch your language. first warning.

bye bye

IP Address Search for IP Address: "212.0.138"

* â—„RUSâ–ºCCCPâ—„SIAâ–º 212.0.138.30 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* FlameInTheNight 212.0.138.29 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

posting from 63.204.73.171

quick search shows up:

IP Address Search for IP Address: "63.204.73"

* ÛžTheJewÛž 63.204.73.171 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* â—„RUSâ–ºCCCPâ—„SIAâ–º 63.204.73.171 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Amorssang 63.204.73.243 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

how nice to have you here amorssang. close the door on the way out.

King of Kings said:
are you calling me a spammer? I was asking what he was talking about.......
No, FlameInTheNight is an infamous spammer from CF who has evaded the bans before and continues to do so. Basically, the post that you see by him now has been edited by Mark Thorpe, a moderator, with the log of matching IPs between him and other users, breaking the rule of duplicate accounts as well as evading bans.

^ what Baha said

its starting to get boring banning amorssang now, done it about 9/10 times so far, eventually he will get the message...

sry dude but you should find a better hobby than toys...jk do whatever you want... i like to play my ds while im in the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom