New Computer Problems

Havent... i dont have that computer hooked to the net yet... when i do it should automatically get all those hotfixes... and i will take more time then... but for now this computer has tested my patience... so i will wait untill i get back to the states for further work... Thanks for bringin the patch to my attention

no problem, the hotfix is rather important and i dont want people forgetting to use it if they have a dual core.

ok... so now i am thinking that it isnt the power... we have several desktops running in my area currently and they havent a problem... its gotta be the hotfixes or something... but it just keeps restarting at random... wtf? still no error screens or anything... the cpu doesnt even have to be under load, nor the gpu... the temps are all doing alright... well kind of... CPU is running at about 50C at idle... so i think i need to get me a new heatsink... this one is just the stock one.

Ok... it just showed the "BLUE SCREEN O' DEATH" beginning physical memory dump... blah blah blah blah... first time its done this... i was just playing Terrible lie-NIN on media player... i opened the desktop utilities... clicked on the little fan thing and POW blue screen o death... WTF?

Back
Top Bottom