chill

Hackslayer

Daemon Poster
this forum is going crazy everyone is rushing to be a mod you don't become a mod by posting like a wild man, you become a mod by good posts and helping the community

guys just relax

Hackslayer said:
this forum is going crazy everyone is rushing to be a mod you don't become a mod by posting like a wild man, you become a mod by good posts and helping the community

guys just relax

umm, what makes you post this? i havnt noticed anything...

Havent really noticed this either, are you talking about how some people got to guru status ofly fast? Because many of them have, but I dont think they want to be mods, they just post a lot...Not everyone posts to be a mod, some just want to help out. Its not like someone who has been here for 3 yrs, will be beaten to the mod spot by someone who has been here for 2 months..So all in all, its all good.

My goal isn't extactly to be a mod, if the mods feel me worthy enough i'll decide then if you think I post a lot I just post to stuff I think is revelant and funny and stuff. and some poeple to get high post counts actually have to HELP oeple in the computer hardware section.

I havent noticed anyone like asking, just because people might be posting a little more, doesnt mean they want to become mod..

Back
Top Bottom