Vertrigo

chougard

In Runtime
I have a Vertrigo server on my computer. I was wondering if there is a way I could let people access from other computers using a free subdomain (or something like that). Is it possible with my IP address?
Is there some other server that will let me do it?

I do need some more help. I know what my IP is (24.160.245.158), and I set my router up to forward connections to this computer, but it still will not work. I get errors that the server cann't be found using No-IP and my IP address. On a differnet computer that is connected to my router, I can access the server. Could this have something to do with my firewall or is it just that I set the stuff up wrong in the router?

On your port forwarding, what ports do you have it set up for?

Also, what is your no-ip domain name? like yoursite.servehttp.com or what.

Here is a screenshot of the settings I have it set to.

I also noticed that when I turn the server off, I get a message almost right away that the host cann't be found, but when I have the server on my browser just keeps trying to load the site.

Are you able to access the server from another computer there on your network? like computer A. (other computer) Computer B. Server

type in hostname of server into web browser and see if page comes up.

Hostname would be the computers name like "server" or whatever you have named it.

In the screenshot, it looks like you have everything there set up correctly.

Back
Top Bottom