Old DOS Games

HEH... I was born in 85... still have the old 286(i think) somewhere in my rents basement... WAREAGLES.EXE was the heat! giggity giggity... i still remember Math Blasters as well

EDIT-- that computer was in fact the first computer i put together... well took apart and put back together... when i was in the 6th grade...

Windows 3.0 baby... i probably still have the disks as well... back when floppy discs were actually floppy

One game I liked (don't know if it was DOS based) was an Inventions type game.

You had parts, and you had to put the parts together in the correct places to make something simple happen, like for instance move a ball, but the contraptions were really really big and complex just to make this one simple thing occur.

I thought it was really clever. Wish I could remember the name.

i liked "cross country canada (1)", anyone know where to get it legally, pm me...

death track and death rally were also pretty prime

You can get most DOS games legaly from simply DLing them you can DL galaxian for free. I mean jesus they are like 10 to 15 years old. No company is going be knocking your front door demanding why you didn't pay that .25 for their game which they've already millions on or simply forgot about it. The hard part is finding a server which still hosts them. I still own Pac Man, Galaxin, Pole Postion, and Dig Dug i'll galdy mail a CD full of those games to anyone who asks and pays shipping or simply finds a easy enough way to get them to you. I got a bunch of old DOS games on a CD.

There are truly great games like Galaxian, Pole Postion, Pac Man, Dig Dug all got very clean graphics but nothing tha tmakes you go AW HOW COOL, nor go erm that looks bad. But frankly some of those games are simply great I mean Galaxian is most likely one of the most challenging ames i've ever played because well theres no END POINT. Once you get into 70,000, and 80,000 points its EXTERMELY difficult to stay alive little alone kill anything. And it basically never ends, at least from what I heard never heard of a man betting it. And Pac Man its beatable but from what I heard very few poeple have ever beaten it. But on Galaxian you have to have extermely fast reflexes and stargety even thought it was made in 1985. God greif its older then me.

did anyone like that game where you in teh maze and you shoot stuff? i forget what its called, but it was the shit!

I just made a tic tac toe program out of boredom that runs on a console, does that count? XP

Back
Top Bottom