What do you take to school everyday?

Voodoo Child said:
my switchblade comb is kick arse.

the condoms i was kidding, and my sexiness, i am a ridiculously good looking yound man.

"Wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do this for a living" "Do what?" "Be ridiculously good looking!"

Nothing wrong with bringing condoms to school, I should keep that stuff in my backpack too. I will add it soon :) And we need pics of the sexyness ;)

Anyways I carry alot to school because I handle PC hardware and networking for two of our networks. My backpack is like my desk.

wow. i don't carry my whole life. just a backpack? with a pencil, books and a wallet. no need for a flashlight.

joepic said:
wow. i don't carry my whole life. just a backpack? with a pencil, books and a wallet. no need for a flashlight.

Flashlight is the size of my finger, i need it for seeing in dark places, such as computers in cases :)

I take..
-backpack
-skateboard
-unfinished homework
-mp3 player or cd player
-average 3 mags
-nintendo DS

I take:
512 USB drive
Cell Phone (sometimes)
pencils/pens
keys
wallet
laptop (sometimes)

I was going to put a list of weapons just to be funny then I realised that would be stupid.
Glad you had the sense not to include that list, I probably wouldn't have found it at all funny.

Voodoo Child said:
mp3 player, money, lunch, work, sometimes floppy/jumpdrive, my switchblade comb, my sexyness, jk. and some condoms, jk. LOL!
Switchblade comb?? you will probably know that this can make a very nasty jagged wound, & in many areas it's illegal to own one, not that I am suggesting that you would in any way use it for that purpose, so, bad idea, get rid, is my advice.

Back
Top Bottom