Ideas for short films?

Kage said:
A gamer one would be rather funny.

Haha for instance for the Wii and against the PS3 or Xbox 360, you could have two sides fighting against each other in one bit, and one gropus holding the wii controller, and the other groups holding a standard controller

Th wii gang only have to point and shoot to hurt the other group, but the others have to move the analog, and you could have targets and the ones with analog could have them moving really slow and unnaccurate, hitting the group in a very awquad way.

Then the Wii people would be like simply pointing, and the target would appear straight away on the other groups heads, and they'd be like "gulp".

Just an example :p

And we know what the Beatles are, but what are you trying to get across?

Are you a Wii fan Kage? I've gotta say I'm pretty damn excited for it. Metroid Prime: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, Red Steel, Super Smash Bros Brawl. Amazing.

I wasn't a Wii fan, but I think now I've heard more about it, it is going to be a completly different experience, and would actually be really kewl to play a first person shooter with for example.

Plus, the graphics don't look half bad.
I tihnk the reason I'm not expecting much in the graphics is whats making me so impressed with them. Whilst with the Xbox 360 and PS3, I know they can do alot, so I'm more critical.

But yes, they have a new fan :p

As for that guy, I've noticed a patten too with the extra symbols in names. They've all been blocked.

Back
Top Bottom