Intel Pentium D 930

ArrizX said:
But were not talking about Ocing.. I dont think. But you know.. I also likek the 940.. :D

Exactly... i never said anything about OCing it... anyway i am not so interested in anything that performs better or worse, or was i asking anything about comparison to other CPU's... simply... are the people that have these bad johnnies happy with them... and are they having any problems... specifically heat issues

I can guarentee you, anyone with this CPU is happy with it, under "normal" conditions. Or stock conditions rather.

The Pentium D 805 owns all. :D It's insane. For $130, you can get up to 4.1Ghz stable on AIR! :D

Hahaha, man, that is a nice little processor, nothing id ever own, because I know id suck at OCing, but none the less, its nice.

Ive got mine on an Intel D975XBX... and if you havent seen intels Mobo management utilities... i tell you what theyre pretty spiffy... overclock from within windows... you can also step it back... set fans to run different at different temps... rather wicked... although i have what i think is a power problem (not the PSU but the power on this bloody base) so i dont know exactly how good it will be when i get a stable power source... but my expectation is that this lil baby will be pretty nice

Well a few motherboard vendors have their own overclocking software that allows you to overclock in Windows. Gigabyte, ASUS and ABIT, just to name a few...

Back
Top Bottom