Assisted suicide

ArrizX said:
k_w_t_sd.JPG

ouch. :p

That also would be incredibly painfull, face first in blow. I dont think death gets any worse then that, other then drowning or burning to death. I mean cocain is just like.. I dont know, realy gritty flour. Seems incredibly painfull to do, much less die of.

img is broke, also, youd be too high to notice....

You can be to high to noticed pain, however, getting shanked with something of that size, is on a level of pain, no one here has ever endured. I guarentee it.

Nik00117 said:
I actually was hopping for a good debate... Looks like everyone agrees too much.... I'll think of more and hope this one turns out better.
I guess everyone's idea is exactly the same...

ArrizX said:
You can be to high to noticed pain, however, getting shanked with something of that size, is on a level of pain, no one here has ever endured. I guarentee it.

yes thats the point, if you dont die in battle, this is the next most honorable thing because it shows that you are still very brave, because it is gonna hurt ALOT. but then, after you stab yourself, your friend cuts your head off so you dont suffer a slow and painful death.

mr.monger said:
yes thats the point, if you dont die in battle, this is the next most honorable thing because it shows that you are still very brave, because it is gonna hurt ALOT. but then, after you stab yourself, your friend cuts your head off so you dont suffer a slow and painful death.
:eek: Ouch

I don't see suicide to show honor in any way, but thats merely an opinion..

Wilhelm Stekel said:
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

As for assisted suicide (due to illness), I can agree that if you choose to do it, its your choice but because of my religion I wouldn't allow my life to be cut shorter than God has intended for it to go for. Thats my own values of course, but as for everyone else, I see it as their own choice and their own life.

That's a good quote.. :) And its basically true too... but still, for people that are extremely sick with no chance of survivial suicide is basically the option with the less pain.

Back
Top Bottom