my new build finally done!

ill see what works... i am going to boot up the pc now and hopefully install windows succesfully...

I booted it up and all was fine.. the fans were goning... the fan on the heat sink was going.. the diagnostic leds on my mobo looked okay and then the fan on my cpu stopped and i could never get output to my monitor? any ideas? i shut the pc off right away kuz the fan stopped spinning on the heat sink. could it be just my mobo testing the cpu and temporarily stopping the fan?

got windows installed tonight :D. i was too lazy to take pics with the case all fancy with the lights and all so i will do it tomorrow!

The CPU fan will always spin no matter what. I never seen mine stop like that. Double check your power connection on the motherboard.

Well i hooked up the cpu fan directly to the power supply for now and didnt have any problems. I will try hooking back up to the motherboard connection tomorrow.

I always hook the CPU fan to the motherboard so it can tell me the fan readout through software on my PC. If your motherboard has that little power connection for the CPU fan, plug it in there first.

TRDCorolla said:
I always hook the CPU fan to the motherboard so it can tell me the fan readout through software on my PC. If your motherboard has that little power connection for the CPU fan, plug it in there first.

NO DOUBT... they put it on the MB for a reason.

TRDCorolla said:

Yep i know what it is :p. ill see if it works tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom